- Trend Doll has the details on Anna's foray to Queens for Fashion's Night Out.
- Fashion Copious has the rundown on a slew of Fall covers.
- eye4style takes a peek at Nina Garcia's style strategy.
- SHEfinds discovers Michelle Obama's Target ensemble.
- The Budget Fashionista explores Kelly Killoren Bensimon's jewelry line.
- MISS Crew takes a look back at YSL's infatuation with the big "6" supers.
- Catwalk Queen previews Daisy Lowe's ads for Anna Sui.
- The Budget Fashionista wants to know if you're swayed by celebrity endorsements.
- Fashion Copius is digging Anja for Vogue Germany.
- Trend Doll is stalking Chanel's pre-Fall accessories.
This week we had the opportunity to check out designer Rachel Roy's bridge line for Macy's, Rachel Rachel Roy. Alongside our Network Partners from M.I.S.S. Crew and Trend Doll and the gals from Second City Style, Nitrolicious and WhereDidUGetThat.com, we got to meet Roy in person and talk with her about the collection. Poised to start delivering in August, the line includes clothing as well as footwear, handbags and accessories and calls up Roy's favorite pieces, such as easy men's cardigans and one-shoulder tops, as well as her favorite style mantras, such as using jewelry to toughen-up an outfit. We'll be bringing you more on Rachel Rachel Roy as the clothing hits shelves but, for now, check out our many snapshots of the collection along with a few look book images in the gallery below.