- Trend Doll has the details on Anna's foray to Queens for Fashion's Night Out.
- Fashion Copious has the rundown on a slew of Fall covers.
- eye4style takes a peek at Nina Garcia's style strategy.
- SHEfinds discovers Michelle Obama's Target ensemble.
- The Budget Fashionista explores Kelly Killoren Bensimon's jewelry line.
- MISS Crew takes a look back at YSL's infatuation with the big "6" supers.
- Catwalk Queen previews Daisy Lowe's ads for Anna Sui.
- The Budget Fashionista wants to know if you're swayed by celebrity endorsements.
- Fashion Copius is digging Anja for Vogue Germany.
- Trend Doll is stalking Chanel's pre-Fall accessories.
Catwalk Queen has the photos of Pixie Geldof modeling Giles Deacon's 2010 Resort collection.
DernierCri gave a sportswear recommendation to readers: the new NIkeiD system lets you create your own athletic shoe.
Kingdom Of Style reported on Pollini's Spring 2009 collection, made colorful by creative director Jonathan Saunders.
Kitten Lounge offered lingerie options a-plenty thanks to a specialty e-commerce site called Hip Undies.