- Trend Doll has the details on Anna's foray to Queens for Fashion's Night Out.
- Fashion Copious has the rundown on a slew of Fall covers.
- eye4style takes a peek at Nina Garcia's style strategy.
- SHEfinds discovers Michelle Obama's Target ensemble.
- The Budget Fashionista explores Kelly Killoren Bensimon's jewelry line.
- MISS Crew takes a look back at YSL's infatuation with the big "6" supers.
- Catwalk Queen previews Daisy Lowe's ads for Anna Sui.
- The Budget Fashionista wants to know if you're swayed by celebrity endorsements.
- Fashion Copius is digging Anja for Vogue Germany.
- Trend Doll is stalking Chanel's pre-Fall accessories.
Catwalk Queen has the photos of Pixie Geldof modeling Giles Deacon's 2010 Resort collection.
The biggest subject of buzz around Coutorture's corner of the fashion blogosphere today was just how amazing and/or awful the shoes were at Prada's Spring 2009 show with bloggers researching every possible angle of the now infamous footwear.
Shoewawa was first on the scene, Shoeblog had an impressive play by play of the offending/inspiring footwear and noted the shoe cover connection, Hip Candy pointed us to an ankle twisting photo that made is grimace, Fassonaburu even had a video of Yulia Kharlapanova falling, and Fashion Copius rounds up quotes and backstage anecdotes on the show and its already infamous shoes.
And in case you want to read about something else besides Prada, Fashion Fillers is on the hunt for the perfect pair of boots. A journey we wish her luck on as it took us a decade and $400 to get ours (and that was a 50% discount). Denimology talks about My Lovely Jean's new retailer TopShop. And finally it turns out that Alber Elbaz has a thing for colored pencils. No really, Chic and Untroubled points us to a limited edition color pencil box called "20 Years of Supracolor by Alber."