- Illustrator Damien Florebert Cuypers sketched some of the most iconic looks from last night's red carpet for a special collection of Oscars-themed images. [AnotherMag]
- Last night marked the 10th consecutive year that the top winners at the Academy Awards — including best actress Jennifer Lawrence — donned jewels by Chopard. [PS Fashion News Inbox]
- Cara Delevingne has officially trademarked her name, protecting it from being used as a marketing tool for everything from perfumes and handbags to even walking sticks. [Telegraph]
- Reed Krakoff can't resist a good Bravo reality show. "I love TV, very bad TV and very good TV," the designer said. "I like The Real Housewives of New York City . . . I draw the line at Atlanta." [The Wall Street Journal]
- The British Fashion Council has announced that the next dedicated menswear Fashion Week will run from June 16 to 18, presenting a conflict with Pitti Uomo, which begins on June 18. [WWD]
More of the fashion news you need to know, right here.
Posts for February 25th 2013
"For me the best thing is knowing that someone really has your back," says Jenna Lyons in an interview for the March issue of V Magazine. Also in the issue is the result of Lyons's first public photo shoot with her partner, Courtney Crangi, a black and white portrait of the duo shot by Willy Vanderperre. In it, both women wear white shirts (Lyons's is from J.Crew, naturally, while Crangi's is from Rag & Bone) and both rave about each other.
This week, the style set jetted to Milan, and though some of the faces may be the same, my, how the outfits change. Click through for a peek at all the glamorous getups, outrageous ensembles, and killer clothes spotted on the streets of Milan Fashion Week.