- Before Prince Rainier, there was Oleg Cassini: a little refresher on Grace Kelly and O
- Speaking of Grace, Naomi Campbell may be following in her footsteps...
- Alexander Wang bags a handbag line, Manolos too!
- Lim for the win: CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund nominees revealed
- DD Ryan, former Bazaar fashion editor, close friend of Halston, has passed
- You can always go downtown... WWWD is giving away a YSL Downtown Tote
Posts for July 24th 2007
>> I heard murmurs of the concept back in February at fashion week, but it's nice to see idea turn into practice. Starting August 1, Shopbop is launching a new higher-end "Designer Boutique" section of their website. We're talking Sari Gueron, Peter Som, Chris Benz, Derek Lam...
I'm excited to see what pieces the buyers chose to launch the boutique. Oh wait, you can see - a sneak preview anyway.
>> This morning, Page Six says that Teen Vogue may be next up to the Conde Nast chopping block...
Somehow, this smacks of nervousness more than truth to me. I hope, anyway.
- Sending fashion week invites? Employ Betsy Dunlap to do your addressing...
- NPR broadcasts on Paul Poiret's legacy, tells a great anecdote about Coco Chanel and Poiret
- Chloe Sevigny: budding fashion icon even in 1992? Fashionista takes us back to her Sassy intern days
- Dior couture at Versailles, as chronicled by Lily Cole
- Valentino likes donuts? On his swim trunks? Jezebel has the incriminating photo