- The more we talk about her, the more jewels she'll get to keep — HuffPost Style
- Those Theyskens' Theory pieces in your wardrobe just got more valuable — Lucky
- Saint Laurent's bestselling accessories — Fashionista
- Which fashion designer has the most stylish Christmas tree? — Grazia
- Get ready to Gleek for Versace's latest underwear campaign — Page Six
- The designer of these tees isn't even 13 yet — Vogue UK
- The Browns London creator has a lot to say about British fashion — Telegraph
- Would you wait in line to take a picture? — The Cut
- Karlie Kloss stars in High Heels & Sharp Knives — Style.com
Beyoncé might have surprised her fans when she debuted a new album late Thursday night, but it's been in the works for months. Back in August, the singer traveled to Coney Island with models Jourdan Dunn, Jessica White, and Diandra Forrest to film the video for one of the songs on her new album, "XO."
The singer also took photographer Terry Richardson and her longtime stylist Ty Hunter, who dressed her in Genetic jeans and a necklace from Erickson Beamon for the shoot.
The crew was in the borough for about an hour, and while they were there they danced with fans and even took a ride on a roller coaster. After you watch the preview for her video, take a look at some photos from the shoot here.
In need of a last-minute gift for the stylish lady in your life? Simon Doonan, creative ambassador of Barneys New York, recently walked us through his top 10 gift picks from the famed Big Apple department store. Armed with a magic feather, Simon picked out truly impressive presents — watch now to see what made the cut!
Are you the kind of shopper who manages to spend your paycheck before it arrives? Or are you practical, holding off on morning lattes to support your wardrobe fund? Whether you're spontaneous or careful with your money, ShopStyle's game will help you discover your shopping personality. We all know justifying the purchase is half the fun of shopping — right? Play the How Do You Shop Style? game, and you'll be entered to win a luxe bag from Balenciaga, Saint Laurent, or Proenza Schouler — start playing now!
- Surprise, surprise: Karl's done it again — HuffPost Style
- Oscar de la Renta is playing a major part in the return of Galliano — The Cut
- Carolina Herrera is too good for the NYFW circus — Racked
- Nicole Richie's little sis could be our next top model — Fashionista
- Awfully tragic news for Jane Birkin — Vogue UK
- L'Wren Scott takes the ultimate personality test — AnOther Mag
- Which shoe designer created a shoe for each one of his exes? — Yahoo Shine
- H&M is getting a little bit greener — WWD
- Supermodel Liu Wen's touching holiday wish list — Lucky
- Save up to 50 percent on designer pieces at MATCHESFASHION.COM's Winter sale
- Fight the cold by snuggling up in these supersoft sweaters
- Channel the fashion of American Hustle with Michael Wilkinson's picks
- Winterize your maxi dresses with these expert styling tips
- Hint, hint. Send this lovely holiday wish list to your main squeeze
- Reimagine the classic little black dress with sleek leather silhouettes