- Save up to 50 percent on designer pieces at MATCHESFASHION.COM's Winter sale
- Fight the cold by snuggling up in these supersoft sweaters
- Channel the fashion of American Hustle with Michael Wilkinson's picks
- Winterize your maxi dresses with these expert styling tips
- Hint, hint. Send this lovely holiday wish list to your main squeeze
- Reimagine the classic little black dress with sleek leather silhouettes
How crucial is good food to the holiday season? Let us count the ways. The revered green bean casserole you bring to Mom's every year. The convenient stockpot meal you can count on after a long day at the mall. The emergency cheese-and-cracker stash you keep for last-minute visitors. And the cookies . . . oh, the cookies . . .
We're not joking when we say that even more important than your wish list for Santa is a well-thought-out grocery list, one that ensures your kitchen can rise to any occasion the season brings. Tell us which essentials you can't live without from Thanksgiving through New Year's — you could win $1,500 courtesy of Del Monte, so you can stock your pantry to the max!
Here's how it works:
- Create a board on Pinterest, and use #HolidayPantryEssentials in the description.
- Pin your must-have holiday recipes, like Del Monte's Classic Green Bean Casserole, to the board using the hashtag #HolidayPantryEssentials in the description.
- Submit your board URL on the entry page here, and you'll be entered for your chance to win!
And don't forget to click on the hashtag to check out your fellow entrants' pins. See how your pantry essentials stack up to others, discover new recipes, and find plenty of delicious inspiration to get through the season.
Who wasn't in Miami for Art Basel this weekend? Francisco Costa was certainly there, with stylish partygoers such as Alessandra Ambrosio joining him at The Webster for Calvin Klein's bash. The usual suspects were in attendance too — Hannah Bronfman, Harley Viera-Newton, and Leigh Lezark all made the rounds at the artistic festivities.
Those who skipped the Florida sunshine weren't deprived of red carpet time. Behati Prinsloo and Prabal Gurung got in on the American Hustle fun when they walked the red carpet at the film's New York screening. You can see what they all wore here in the gallery.
- Adriana Lima thinks this look is perfect for the holidays — People StyleWatch
- Why are Taylor Swift's workout clothes so cute?! — Lucky
- Dress your kids in luxury designer goods for less than $100 — HuffPost Style
- Ryan Lochte: from Olympic swimmer to fashion designer — Fashionista
- What to expect from the Christopher Raeburn for Barbour collection — Telegraph
- Lululemon's founder is leaving the company — AP
- Can you guess which style blogger landed Guess's holiday campaign? — Grazia
- John Galliano is designing costumes for an Oscar Wilde play — Vogue UK
- Tommy Ton gave Mickey Boardman a mermaid iPhone case for Christmas — The Cut
Welcome to the Wild, Wild West — by way of Chanel! When Karl Lagerfeld dropped the fashion community into Dallas, TX, for the annual Métiers d’Art show, the expectation was a little bit country, a little bit rock and roll.
On that promise, Karl delivered with a prairie-inspired collection influenced by Americana. With rich tweeds transitioning into Southwestern tapestries and worn-in denim, looks were accompanied by suede boots, lariats, cowboy hats, feathers, and fringe as far as the eye could see. They say everything's bigger in Texas, and it doesn't get bigger than Karl's take on the Lone Star State.
- Maybe she's not such a bad gal, after all — Telegraph
- Stealing your favorite celebrity's style has never been easier — Vogue UK
- The Band of Outsiders designer is not happy with the fashion industry — HuffPost Style
- Adriana Lima's favorite Victoria's Secret Fashion Show looks — The Daily Beast
- This Vampire Diaries star has picked her wedding gown designer — People StyleWatch
- An Andy Warhol-inspired collection that really pops — Grazia
- Henri Bendel welcomes another rapper to the fashion scene — Forbes
- Apparently, Dior's got a new shoe designer — WWD
- Leather designer teddy bears for a good cause — BuzzFeed
Britney's back and stronger than ever in Dior on InStyle's January cover. She led the way with other A-list entertainers on next month's covers, including Claire Danes on Glamour and Gwen Stefani with her husband, Gavin Rossdale, on the front of Town & Country.
Meanwhile, while most fashion magazines relied on megawatt celebrities to sell their issues, two bucked the trend. Model Joan Smalls is on next month's cover of Elle, and her fellow catwalker Cara Delevingne is on the upcoming cover of British Vogue. A look at these ladies' covers — and all of our other favorites from January — here in the gallery.